Saturday, December 7, 2013

Warhammer 40000

It's official. We're getting the band back together. I've spent some cash and bought a bit of figures for Warhammer 40k again. I'm going to rebuild my army and I have a few friends ready to get playing again too. I've got an old 2nd edition Ultramarines army and a bit of Eldar (2E) scrap. I had a small Necron (2E) force and maybe some others too. I manages to nab some Tau that were being disposed of as well as a Cadian squad in similar shape (might have a catachan squad somewhere to go with it). Then I also own Assault on Black Reach which includes Space Marines and Orks. My new purchase is Dark Vengeance, giving me Dark Angels and Chaos. There might be a 3E box set in there too with Dark Eldar possibly. And maybe some 2E ork figures laying around. As you can tell, I'm not really picky about what I play. I love all the armies equally (except tau, they're an abomination).
Cyro will be bringing some old 2nd, 3rd and 4th edition Space Wolves to the table as well as filling out the army with a few new models. He might also have some Chaos if I remember correctly.
Black Iniquity will bring the artillery with some Imperial Guard forces. This will mostly be new, but might include some classics as well.
And finally Invictus Legion will probably bum an army off me and play with that, at least for now. I wouldn't slip the chance to buy a new Tau force passed him however.

No comments:

Post a Comment