Friday, May 22, 2015

Dark Horizons

Quick Update here to let people know about a special event this weekend.

Tomorrow (Saturday, May 23rd) at 7pm Eastern, we're going to be celebrating the release of Faction Wars for Dark Horizons: Mechanized Corps. There will be a bunch of us old folks from the previous Dark Horizons games joining in to battle it out.
So come join us. The game is on Steam in Early Access for $14.99. Tonight I'll be testing out my stream on Twitch to see if I'll be able to play and broadcast while I play. If I can, I'll also see about doing a few giveaways. I might be able to grab a few extra copies to hand out tomorrow during the event.
OpSupplyDrop also had their 8-bit salute last weekend, but I'll look into raising some money for them too while I'm at it. We'll see how it all goes, but I'm working on short notice at the moment. I'll be checking it out tonight before and after the tabletop game session tonight.

Feel free to stop in the steam chatroom any time for a chat. I'll be there most of the day and the developers are in and out while they put the final touches on the Faction War update.

No comments:

Post a Comment