Monday, September 17, 2012

Congradulations!

Wow, a huge congrats over to our Wreck Age friends. They got tremendous support for their project at the last minute and rocketed threw most of their stretch goals. The one they missed was adding in counters and such as $17,500.

Biggest problem right now is which box set do I want the most? Wow, I love the looks of all the miniatures and wish I could get them all right now, but that will have to wait. I also missed out on the Caravaneer blister and my bowman character limited edition model got lost in the mail (as opposed to the rest of the miniatures that are lost in my room).
They finished with a good $15,500 which is amazing seeing as they only wanted $5,000 to fund the project. I can't wait to see what other great ideas they have rolling out in the coming months and years.

In unrelated news, I'm working hard at getting back to business as usual for the blog, but Black Iniquity just moved, so he's getting settled in. Add in problems with our other crew busy with jobs, school, and moving themselves we're still a bit behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment