Friday, July 13, 2012

Between Sessions

Sorry all, we're currently between campaigns, but soon we should be running two in alternating weeks. I'm also going to reorganize the board games as I would like to make that a bigger part of the blog. I might even make a spin-off blog of just board games. Who knows. We'll see.

Hopefully I'll be getting back on track here, things have been muddled up around here and I'm working on getting back into the swing of things with writing my blog, working on a book, organizing my comics (and selling some) as well as the Steam Summer Sale.

In the future I plan on making board games a larger section, finishing up our game list (still have a lot to go), adding in video games, getting more campaign notes and journals, and a lot of other stuff. Of course more video game give aways too, I have a lot of games to give away and I need them gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment