Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Introductory Games

I have no clue what Flatpack is about. I picked up an intro scenario because it sounded interesting. Civilization with Earthbound? You had me at hello.

I have always loved introductory scenarios because it lets me try out a lot of new things, lets my players get a feel for more games, and it makes a great week off of a long game (which sometimes I desperately need). So I will probably be covering them here. Granted not all of them will get the love that I've been giving Wreck Age, but certainly if I like the game it will see a return. Wreck Age just gives me some ideas, and I was drawn to it based on the promise of miniature gaming, the RPG was just a huge bonus.
I'm willing to play just about any intro game or any sort of game we can use as an interlude. Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment