Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Game-A-Week: Ghostbusters

I love Ghostbusters. I love the comics. I love the movies. I love it all. This game is based on the D6 system popularized by the old Star Wars game by West End Games.

Ghostbusters (Modern)- D6 system. Play as a franchise of the classic Ghostbusters Inc as seen in the movies. A fun fairly simple game.
Campaign: Episodic missions involving working towards making your money as a franchise of Ghostbusters Inc. Struggle between rolling in cash and paying out for trashing a ten million dollar mansion.

I've read various ways to run this game and they all sound fun. One way was to pick up a tabloid and assume everything is true and take it from there. No matter what you can't go wrong because bustin' makes me feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment