Friday, January 20, 2012

The Temple

So I think I enjoyed the method I used to work on this adventure. I should include photos and scans of the information, but that would require a lot more effort than I'm going to do right now.

I started off with the idea and planned out the overview of the whole temple. Then I went floor by floor planning traps, enounters and everything from there, seaming everything together. I also used a list of skills to ensure most skills got around to being useful. This was especially interesting as a new character joined the game and happens to have a large assortment of skills (a Gungan Noble with Educated).
With the return of this player I might consider adding another author to the blog, so hopefully we can get back to the idea of three writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment