Saturday, February 25, 2012

Advantage

So I am really trying to start taking advantage of this opportunity I have with a blog and my players (even just one) posting their side of the story.

Normally in the course of my games, I only deal with the players once a week during the game. That time is usually spent going forward in the story and not rehashing things we've already covered (though I must add that sometimes we do recap). Where as one glaring flaw caused by a wrong guess, a wrong conclusion, or meta-game knowledge that does not always apply can normally cause a huge fuss later, now I have the ability to address it with comments and clues to push the players away from the wrong answers before it becomes an issue.
Hopefully this will even give my other players good reason to start posting as well as maybe if I started offering XP and other rewards for posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment