Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Game-A-Week: Legend of the Burning Sands

This is another game I don't really own, but to make it a little harder on myself, it's technically not even it's own game. Legend of the Burning Sands is more of an expansion for Legend of the Five Rings (fourth edition).


Ok, so I don't really have a great blurb for this game, but I wanted to cover it because it IS different from Legend of the Five Rings.


Burning Sands- Set in the lands to the north of Legend of the Five Rings, this covers the desert region that the Ki-rin (Unicorn Clan) traveled into when it left the Empire. Almost like a Five Rings light, as the social aspects are a lot less foreign to new players.

Again, I don't have this one, but it's one I've wanted since I first saw it. Obviously not that much, since I never bought it, but adding it to the collection is something I would like. After all, I have catch them all, right? I can say I would probably rather just play Legend of the Five Rings, but the information would be nice and it might be fun to play. The magic system would have to be new, after all the Shugenja in Five Rings are rather unique. Some day I hope to give it a try though. No PDF on this one, sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment