Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Game-A-Week: Key to the Kingdom

This game is an adventure all in itself. You journey to 6 magic worlds in order to gain treasure and the Key to the Kingdom and escape while you can.

For two to six players, and I would estimate about a two hour play time (ours took longer because that whole ADD thing they get when in a room together).
The game was fun, we kept trying to force each other into being thrown off the world. We laughed when someone got hit by dark lord guy. Naturally this time I was behind everyone else, but since I offered XP for winning, I wasn't too concerned.
This game was fun. Very fun. We each traveled the world battling hazards such as sea monsters, giants, snake pits and more. We entered into dungeons, battled monsters and did everything we could for treasure.
The game is for sale at Amazon. At $80 for the game, I would hesitate, but honestly if you have the cash, this is a great game for the collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment